Thursday, June 27, 2013

Revlon Nail Varnish

Helloooo,
So it's been raining all day and i barely had anything to do. I came home without my nail supplies only to find out my mom doesnt have any, yay mom!
Well, i couldn't stay with the nails undone so i rushed to the drugstore and treated myself with some nice nail varnishes :)
Both were cheaper than usual and the colours are quite nice!

The one i'm using at the moment is number 560, Zealous. The second one is the 320,Ocean Breeze :) One interesting fact about the second one is that it is supposed to be scented when it dries, i don't know yet cause i havent tried it.

The 560, zealous applied :)
Along with my beeautiful nail varnishes i bought  some "beauty candy" only because i never seen it before (curioussss), it's ment to be the kind of candy that does you good, if that's even possible!( i hope so, cause i have a sweet tooth) i'll upload the pic of it lateer.

The rain continues and my plans of going out just got ruined by it, hurray! I'll just bake a cake...


Cheerie Cheers,

Jess E.



No comments:

Post a Comment