Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Quick day trip to Búzios and Arraial do Cabo...I want more!

I've been out for a while, i finally got myself a job so i can save some money and do some REAL travelling by the end of the year...where to? Honestly i dont even know yet! I do know, i'm going somewhere far for a change. :)
This time on the other hand, i went to spend the weekend with my family for my brothers birthday in Macaé, where there's not really much to see or do and the restaurants are all posh.
Well, saturday we went and spent the day in two beeeeautiful places in Rio, i just wish i had more time, to really discover these places.
First we did a quick stop in Arraial do Cabo, amazing beaches!! I only could see one though...got some great photos anyway :)







Búzios has the most cute little village center, much less simple than arraial do cabo's and i also only had time to see one of the great beaches they have to offer, the one close to the famous "rua das pedras" where's all te restaurants, one club or another, etc.






My mother's poor attempt of taking a shot of me with Brigitte Bardot statue in Búzios :D
Oh, yeah...this is not the proper review of those two places, i'll write about both when i have the chance to go there for longer! :) This is just a glimpse really, haha.

Cheerie Cheers,

Jess.

No comments:

Post a Comment