Sunday, July 14, 2013

Rain in Rio and new bags

It was fairly sunny these days here in Rio, but all of a sudden this storm started =/
I just hate storms..no kidding. A very good thing to do when its raining anyway would be watching a good film, wich i just did by seeing "Into The Wild" there's just not enough words to describe how much i loved it!!


I highly recommend it my fortunates!
Another great thing to go through time when its raining is reading a good book, u might think its childish reading fantasy books or whatever, but i really like it, its not dull like the every-day routine of our lives so yeah, i do find it entertaining. The one of the moment is "Beautiful Creatures" so much more there to be said than on the film, so...read it, don't watch it!


Well i was supposed to write here about these bags a week ago, but oh well, you all know me! :D
A few weeks ago i went to this great store and fetched myself two greeeat bags! Its all leather so i'm sure itll last for a long while. (i hope)




This one because its quite basic and itll go with pretty much anything...













This one because its shineeey!! And it is really big so will fit all my junk in :D

Anyways, short post for you just so i wont lose the habit here...^^"



Cheerie Cheers my forunates,

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment