Saturday, July 6, 2013

Some Beauty Stuff

It's not my intention to make this entirely a fashion blog, in fact, i didnt even think about making it about fashion at all. Still, i guess this helps me on keep this blog going so i'll make posts fashion related as well. If you come here for the travel tips, nooo worries, they'll keep coming. ;)

I went to the mall yesterday and apparently found my way into one of the Granado's store,well...that happened:
(got myself something i really wanted it's been a while!)

I adore their products, it's really good quality but its not one of the cheapest stores around here...It's worth a visit to see what they offer anyway, the stores and products have a vintage look to it, loovely! Btw, they really good nail varnishes along with all sorts of products to strengthen nails, etc.

(relaxing gel, anti-stress)

This gel came as a freebie and i can say it is really good for that day your muscles are all sore and you need to relax a bit, works like magic!

(cute lil package)
A note..I've gotta say their packages are starting to resemble Benefit's! A little cheeky and cute ones :)

(concealer camouflage trio)

THAT, ive been wanting this for a while now. It's one of those "trios" that come with the lilac coloured cream and two more in beige. It hides imperfections such as eye bags and brownish/dark spots u may have on your not so lovely skin, like i do! haha My skin is not that bad actually, but sometimes i get some spots on my face on the most inconvenient moments, i'm sure you know what i mean...haha. Anyways, i used it already and it works peeerfectly! Also, for me it will surely last for a long time cause like i said, i dont have spots often, i do have  naasty eyebags though, so, we'll see. For now i am fairly satisfied with this. :)

PS. Sorry for not putting the pictures of the trio opened, i'll put it here as soon as possible!


Cheerie Cheers my fortunates,


Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment