Saturday, July 6, 2013

Some cooking stuff

Oookay, so, i really love to cook, it takes a bit of stress away and i like to bake my own stuff rather than buy it ready at supermakets and such :D

This time my nightly (yes i like to cook late night, i am that weird) cooking has made me try a new cupcake recipe, a brown sugar one, yum! *.*

I always find nice recipes on food blogs ( i can make a post about my fav ones later, so this one won't get so long ^^") and this time i went on Bake Or Break - Adventures Of An Amateur Baker blog, wich i absolutely LOVE, it's simply delishouuus! There you can find great recipes to brighten up your day and your tummy..like i said, i went for the Brown Sugar Pound Cakes with Brown Sugar Cream Cheese Frosting, and being boldie as i am, i've baked it with an egg less and adding a tsp of vanilla extract, that gave me an excellent fluffy result, but you can always make it without any modification, or with your own ones. ^^

Here are my babiiiies! haha

(before and after frosting)
2 more posts soon to come, so hurray for me!!

That's it for now fortunates,
Cheerie Cheers,


Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment